Butler County, Kansas which is known as one of the best whitetail deer hunting locations in the state of Kansas. Butler County, Kansas is known for its abundance of farmland which produces crops and nutrients that is essential to grow Trophy whitetail deer. You might even say it’s the perfect habitat for large whitetail bucks. KFO provides habitat that is perfect for large whitetail bucks. The four key ingredients to having a quality deer herd are all found on all of KFO hunting properties. You must have genetics, food, habitat, and a good age structure to produce monster bucks and quality whitetail deer hunting. The genetics here in Kansas are the best in the country. The food and habitat could not be better. With a strict management program in place to preserve growth, KFO has it all when hunting for incredible whitetail bucks.KFO owns and leases some of the best hunting ground in Butler County, Kansas deer hunting territory. The land is scouted year round, thus KFO is not just a seasonal operation. We are working for you not only in the fall, but all year to assure you the best deer hunt possible. KFO will do everything possible to build the reputation as one of the finest whitetail deer hunting locations available to the public. Our goal is to have 100% satisfaction for each deer hunter.
WHITETAIL DEER HUNTS!
• All hunts are 2-1 guided. Guides take you to and from the stand. Guides do not sit in the stand.
• All Whitetail are free roaming.
• We hunt on approximately 3000 acres located in Butler County.
• We only harvest deer scoring 130 bow & 140 gun.
• All guns and bows must be unloaded while in the vehicle.
• When a deer is wounded, a mandatory 48-hour search is required. • Gun hunters must wear a solid orange cap and vest.
• Average tree stand height-15’-18’. Higher and lower stands are available. Ground blinds are also available. Please call ahead to let us know any special requirements.
• We use ladders, ground blind and hang on with stacking sticks.
• Some double ladder stands are available upon request.
• Guides will field dress your deer.
• Processing – A local processor can process your deer or you can process your deer yourself at the lodge.
• Caping-There is a fee paid directly to a local processor.
• Smoking Policy-No smoking or chewing in lodge, tree stands, or in guides’ vehicles.
• We strictly enforce a scent free environment!